The Energy to Care ASHE Chapter Challenge program allows ASHE affiliated chapters to participate in a friendly competition against one another in an effort to reduce their energy consumption. Teams will be submitted to ASHE no later than June 1, 2018.
2018 CHALLENGE INFORMATION AND PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Final applications and the data release form are due April 1, 2019!
- The Challenge will compare weather-normalized Source EUI between two, 12-month period ending dates 12/31/2017 and 12/31/2018. The chapter that demonstrates the greatest percent-based reduction in weather normalized EUI across the two periods will be the winner.
- ASHE’s Energy to Care team will conduct the calculations and have the results verified by a Professional Engineer.
- A chapter must enroll a minimum of 5 hospitals to compete and there are two categories of participation:
- Small chapter category (5 to 15 enrolled hospitals)
- Large chapter category (16 or more hospitals)
Find out more: http://www.energytocare.org/challenges/index.shtml