Key Strategies for Successful Capital Projects — Project Successes from the Hospital OPM Perspective
Hosted By – Tom Lam, VP, Senior Project Architect, DiGiorgio Associates Inc
Dominic Gagnon, Senior Vice President, Colliers International. Dominic has 25 years’ experi-ence in Project Management and architecture, including 10 years as Manager of Design and Construction for Baystate Health.
Stanley Hunter, Senior Vice President, Colliers International. Stan has 25 years’ experience in Planning and Project Management for Hospitals and Universities, with the past 16 years as in-house leader of Project Management with Hospitals.
- The Big Picture for Projects at Hospitals
- Perspective as former Hospital PM’s and PX’s
- The Hospital Project Environment – Operations, Budgets, and Competing Demands
- Key Strategies for Successful Projects
- Project leadership structure
- Team Development and Management
- The Customer – stakeholder involvement
- Important Project Manager attributes
- Case Study – Stamford Hospital – Lean for Operations Planning, Design and Construction