Sustainability is designed to help meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Check out this month’s new items on our Sustainability web page:
- Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement “Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2017”
- Massachusetts Governor signs climate change executive order
- EPA Launches the Climate Resilience Evaluation and Awareness Tool (CREAT) Version 3.0
- EPA releases new state fact sheets on climate change, August 2016
- EPA Study Supports the Long-term Benefits of Green Infrastructure, April 2016
- Sign up for webinar: U.S. EPA: CREAT 3.0 Update Overview Webinar
- And more new articles on energy use and other sustainability solutions
Edward M. Browne, MS, CHFM, CHC, SASHE, FACHE, is working on the sustainability efforts for NEHES.