ADA Standards Review
Lavallee Brensinger Architects’, Carmine DeBlasi, will lead a presentation and discussion on the accessibility standards, including ADA and ANSI. The review will include an overview of the law, construction guidelines, and application to the built environment.
Participants will become familiar with:
• The intent and application of the ADA law
• The scoping requirements of the ADA for public and private facilities
• The construction guidelines specific to healthcare institutions
• Unique conditions that exist that challenge ADA compliance
• The most common areas of ADA non-compliance