Designing and Operating Today’s Urgent Care Facilities
In this presentation:
- Identify the reasons for Urgent Care clinic needs, typical Urgent Care programs, and the relationship to current Healthcare environment.
- Review challenges associated with development of new Urgent Care clinics and understand strategies for meeting those challenges.
- Provide insight into the current real estate market and the impact of outpatient programs in commercial buildings.
- Urgent Care Services
- DPH Program Elements
- Site Selection
- Operating Issues
- Transaction Considerations
- Existing vs. New Development space