Patient-Centered Design – The Impact of Acoustics at Boston Medical Center
In this presentation:
- Prioritization of consultant recommendations within an IPD team.
- Navigating new FGI guidelines related to acoustics within patient care environments.
- Look more closely at vibration criteria with the benefit of simplifying structural design and vibration isolation.
- Discuss ways of achieving acoustical objectives.
- Details on Door Gaskets, Walls, Exam Rooms, MRI Noise, Structural Design, Vibration Isolation, Exhaust Fan and Field Corrections