Sustainability is designed to help meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Check out this month’s new items on our Sustainability web page:
- ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager – Track More Than Waste – new online tool used to measure and track water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- New articles featuring energy conservation, energy efficiency and managing assets.
- Updated ENERGY STAR webinar schedule – check out the new Waste & Material Tracking webinar offered in September.
- New free webinar series on healthcare lighting.
- Free Symposium on Climate Vulnerabilities and Solutions
Edward M. Browne, MS, CHFM, CHC, SASHE, FACHE, is working on the sustainability efforts for NEHES.