Tuesday, December 3, 2019
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Brewport Brewing Co
225 South Frontage Road
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- 5:30-6pm-Speaker Presentation
- There is NO registration fee for this event
- You will receive one free drink ticket at the event. Light fare will also be provided.
Simply click here to
reply to Diane Donaghey. Be sure to indicate what event date you will attend (Bridgeport on 12/3 or Hartford on 12/4)
CHES IS BACK!
We are so excited to get the CT Chapter of NEHES back in action! Please plan to attend one of the following events to ensure you are a part of this group kicking off with 4 educational sessions in 2020!
Tues Dec 3 at Brewport in Bridgeport, CT
Wed Dec 4 at Thomas Hooker Brewery in Hartford, CT
PRESENTATION (30 minutes) - ASHE approved CECs
Topic: Life Safety Automation With Internet Connected Devices: A Case Study With Emergency Lighting
NEHES, founded in 1958, is a professional Society for individuals responsible for the Environment of Care in the delivery of patient care. The Society is affiliated with the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) and consists of sev-eral chapters throughout all six New England states.
The goals of NEHES are to promote:
- Better patient care by taking advantage of the latest developments in healthcare facility management, design, operation and maintenance tech¬niques
- Mutual exchanges of technical assistance, ideas, and experience among members and other healthcare engineering professionals
- The professional engineers through continuing education
2020 CHES EVENTS
Stay tuned! Educational sessions will be held in Feb, April, Sept and Nov of 2020! We are always looking for supporting members who are willing to host an event and/or sponsor a breakfast or lunch for the meeting. For more information, please reach out to Diane at email@example.com.
A special thank you to our Bridgeport event sponsors,
Whiting-Turner and Langan Environmental, and to our
Hartford event sponsors, S/L/A/M and Siemens!
- Active Members: FREE
- Supporting Members: $50
- Honorary: FREE
- Educator/Student: $50